Elder Mental Health Outreach Team (EMHOT)


Behavioral health services for older adults is a great need in the Commonwealth. Tri‐Valley, Inc. has been selected as a grantee recipient for the Elder Mental Health Outreach Team (EMHOT) to increase behavioral health support in underserved communities.

Tri‐Valley professionals will provide assessment and evaluation regarding behavioral/mental health needs as well as other personal needs of the older adult in addition to clinical triage and support.

Our goal is to advance the health and well‐being of older adults by offering timely, flexible access to behavioral/mental health services to live healthier lives. Tri‐Valley has established a strong network of clinicians who are excited to help meet these needs.

The service area for this program include: Brookfield Charlton, Douglas, Dudley, E. Brookfield, Hopedale, Millville, Northbridge, N. Brookfield, Oxford, Southbridge, Spencer, Sturbridge, Sutton, Upton, Uxbridge, Warren, Webster, and W. Brookfield.

EMHOT Program (Elder Mental Health Outreach Team)

An EMHOT clinician can:

  • Provide support through an acute time of anxiety and stress in your life
  • Help identify and access local support groups
  • Provide connection to ongoing behavioral /mental health services Explain various in‐home support services available in your community
  • Provide information on public benefits Provide connection to community agencies for social engagement
  • Provide person centered goal planning

Tri‐Valley is here to provide support, education, and advocacy. Our EMHOT team is here to help advise on the best options. If you or someone you know could benefit from EMHOT clinical triage services, please reach out to us at Tri‐Valley Inc. for more information.


Massachusetts Councils on Aging

The EMHOT program is funded by the Massachusetts Councils on Aging.


Tri-Valley, Inc.
10 Mill Street, Dudley, MA 01571
508-949-6640 • 1-800-286-6640

Tri-Valley receives funding from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts through the Executive Office of Elder Affairs and from the Federal government, under the Older Americans Act, through the Central Massachusetts Agency on Aging. Funds are also received from other public and private sources.

Translate »