At Tri-Valley Inc. we value our staff as much as our mission. As we work to maintain the highest possible quality of life for our elder and disabled clients, we also strive to retain the most qualified staff members. Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are carefully interviewed, references are checked and a criminal record check is part of our employment process. Tri-Valley Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Our employees enjoy a modern work space in a renovated mill building in Dudley, Massachusetts, central to our service area. Our location is convenient to Interstates 290 and 395 and has ample, free parking. Benefits available to eligible employees include:
- *Health Insurance (Harvard Pilgrim Health Care HMO and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO)
- *Dental Insurance (Guardian PPO)
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance (no cost to employee)
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Work Schedule (after successful completion of 90 day probationary period)
- Working Remotely
- Generous Paid Vacation (accrues up to 21 days)
- Paid Sick Leave (accrues to a maximum of 30 days)
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Personal Time and Bonus Days
- Merit Bonus
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Employee Wellness Plan
- Pension Plan (agency contributes the equivalent of 5% of eligible employee’s annual salary into fund)
- 403(b) Plan
- 125 Plan/Flexible Spending Accounts
- EyeMed Vision Care Supplementary Coverage
- AFLAC Supplementary Coverage
- Discounted Pet Insurance (Nationwide)
- Discounted BJs Wholesale Club Membership
- Digital Credit Union (DCU) Optional Membership
- Travel reimbursement 50 cents per mile for work related travel
Current Employment Opportunities
- SENIOR CARE OPTIONS CASE MANAGER (bilingual English/Spanish) – The Case Manager provides case management services to Senior Care Organization (SCO) enrollees based on enrollee needs assessment. Responsibilities include: 1. Enter new referrals into SAMS from the various SCO rosters; 2. Performs an assessment of the health and functional status of the Enrollee residing in the home setting; 3. Complete the assessment/s in the SCO database; 4. Develops a plan for community long term care and social support services for the Enrollee based upon their care needs with the goal to improve or maintain their health and functional status; 5. With authorization from the SCO, arranges and coordinates the provision of appropriate community long term care and social support services; 6. Maintain the care plans in SAMS including adjustments to ongoing services and suspensions; 7. Monitors the provision and effectiveness of community services as defined by the Enrollee’s care plan; 8. Communicate and document with care team regarding case status; 9. Close case in SAMS according to disenrollment date from the SCO Program; 10. Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications: . Bachelor’s degree in Social Work Human Services or related field; 2. Bi-lingual (English/Spanish); 3. At least one year working with individuals with disabilities or elders; 4. Communication Skills with consumers, physicians, family members, providers (telephone, email or in person, as needed); 5. Knowledge of home and community-based service systems and how to access and arrange services; 6. Knowledge of MassHealth programs.
7. Motor vehicle & valid Driver’s license; maintain minimum insurance liability on vehicle and complete motor vehicle driving record check.
- FLOAT RN – Mon. – Fri. 9am – 5 pm. Due to COVID-19 once hired, schedule will include both working in the office and working remotely temporarily. The Registered Nurse (Float) completes assessments of consumers in their homes or other settings for Nursing Home, Adult Day Health, Frail Elder Waiver, and PCA eligibility. Provides nursing consultation to Care Managers, Skills Trainers, consumers/surrogates and providers of personal care. Responsibilities include: 1. Complete on-site assessments for Nursing Home (SNF), Adult Day Health (ADH), Frail Elder Waiver screenings, ECOP, Personal Care, and PCA services as needed in our service area to determine medical eligibility. 2. Be knowledgeable of and comply with all state, federal and agency regulations, policies and procedures pertaining to the nursing programs including time frames and Tri-Valley’s agency mission. 3. Works collaboratively with identified case managers/skills trainers to determine client appropriateness for specific service options, promotes cost effective service substitutions, and establishes the frequency, scope and duration of services 4. Assesses the consumer’s physical condition, cognitive condition, and resulting functional limitations to determine the consumer’s personal care assistance services amount of time required by the potential participant/consumer according to state guidelines through face-to-face interviews. Reviews fully with consumer before finalizing request for services. 5. PCA specific: Inputs information on evaluations, re-evaluations, adjustments and any consumer/surrogate contact into the PCA software system. Conducts PCA assessments for adjustment requests either by telephone or face-to-face as needed. 6. Home Care specific: Completes the CDS RN 3 in SAMS to assess for personal care. Completes the standard assessment for those requiring Certified Home Health Services (CHHS) services. 7. AFC specific: Conduct AFC initial assessments and reassessments as needed. Review and update care plans as necessary. Conduct home visit and telephonic follow up as needed. 8. Performs any miscellaneous duties and assignments as directed. Qualifications: 1. Must have and maintain a valid/current RN license in the state of Massachusetts. 2. Bi-lingual preferred (Spanish / English). 3. Must have minimum of two years of clinical experience. 4. Regular and reliable attendance. 5. Communicate with clients, co-workers, etc. both face to face and telephonically. 6. Computer acuity. 7. Valid driver’s license, own transportation, meet minimum insurance liability requirements and complete motor vehicle record check. 8. Complete assessments within established program timeframes per program instructions. 9. Ability to manage multiple tasks in a highly organized manner. 10. Ability to “float” between departments on a regular basis with a high level of organization and flexibility.
- PCA RN per diem – The Personal Care Attendant program (PCA) is designed to help people of any age with chronic illnesses or permanent disabilities and need assistance with personal care tasks who are living in a home environment. Per diem RNs are needed to conduct assessments for the PCA program. MassHealth requires standard documentation and complete assessments for all people applying for services. The assessment itself takes approximately one hour to conduct. Per diem RNs are paid $80.00 for each completed assessment. The Tri-Valley, Inc. service area includes 29 towns in the Worcester County and Milford area. Driver’s license, motor vehicle record check and minimum insurance requirements.
10 Mill Street
Dudley, MA 01571
No phone calls, please.
Tri-Valley Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Hiring a PCA or looking for work as a PCA – go to www.MassPCADirectory.org The directory will put those needing PCAs in direct contact with PCAs looking for work.