At Tri-Valley Inc. we value our staff as much as our mission. As we work to maintain the highest possible quality of life for our elder and disabled clients, we also strive to retain the most qualified staff members. Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are carefully interviewed, references are checked and a criminal record check is part of our employment process. Tri-Valley Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Our employees enjoy a modern work space in a renovated mill building in Dudley, Massachusetts, central to our service area. Our location is convenient to Interstates 290 and 395 and has ample, free parking. Benefits available to eligible employees include:
- *Health Insurance (Tufts Advantage HMO)
- *Dental Insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield – Dental Blue Select)
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance (no cost to employee)
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Work Schedule (after one year of employment)
- Generous Paid Vacation (accrues up to 21 days)
- Paid Sick Leave (accrues to a maximum of 30 days)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Personal Time and Bonus Days
- Pension Plan (agency contributes the equivalent of 5% of eligible employee’s annual salary into fund)
- 403(b) Plan
- 125 Plan/Flexible Spending Accounts
- EyeMed Vision Care Supplementary Coverage
- AFLAC Supplementary Coverage
- Digital Credit Union (DCU) Optional Membership
- Discounted Home and Auto Insurance (Liberty Mutual)
- Travel reimbursement 50 cents per mile for work related travel
Current Employment Opportunities
- LONG TERM SERVICES & SUPPORTS COORDINATOR/GERIATRIC SUPPORT SERVICES COORDINATOR – Monday – Friday 9 AM to 5 PM – 1 hour unpaid lunch = 35 paid hours per week. No nights or weekends. The LTSSC/GSSC is part of an Interdisciplinary Care Team that helps the enrollee with person centered integration of medical, behavioral and long-term services and supports and provides case management services to Senior Care Organization (SCO) enrollees based on enrollee needs assessment. LTSSC Responsibilities include: Entering new referrals into SAMS from the various One Care programs, completing home visits for enrollees and conducting an assessment to determine the need for long term services and supports and advocating on the enrollee’s behalf, sending the initial assessment to the various staff from each individual One Care, and update the One Care’s data base as applicable, developing a care plan for community long term care an social support services for the enrollee based upon their care needs with the goal to improve or maintain their health and functional status, upon approval for the care plan from the Once Care organization, arranges and coordinates the provision of appropriate community long term care and social support services, enters and maintains the care plans in SAMS including adjustment to ongoing services and suspensions, and monitors the provision and effectiveness of community services as defined by the enrollee’s care plan. GSSC Responsibilities include: Entering new referrals info SAMS from the various SCO rosters, performing an assessment of the health and functional status of the enrollee residing in the home setting, completing the assessments in the SCO database, Developing a plan for community long term care and social support services for the Enrollee based upon their care needs with the goal to improve or maintain their health and functional status, with authorization from the SCO, arranges and coordinates the provision of appropriate community long term care and social support services, maintains the care plans in SAMS including adjustments to ongoing services and suspensions, and monitors the provision and effectiveness of community services as defined by the enrollee’s care plan. Essential Functions include: 1. Ability to develop and maintain positive, effective relationships with providers, consumers, and the general public. 2. Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced environment. 3. Maintain case load at program standard. 4. Communication Skills with consumers, physicians, family members, providers (telephone, email or in person, as needed) 5. Knowledge and experience with long term care and social service delivery system; community resources 6. Motor vehicle 7. Valid Driver’s license; maintain minimum insurance liability on vehicle and complete motor vehicle driving record check. 8. Ability to traverse homes, yards and stairways. Qualifications: 1. Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or Human Services and knowledge of the long-term care and social services delivery systems. 2. Experience and expertise in working with people with disabilities and or elders in need of LTSS. 3. Strong computer acuity and documentation skills. 4. Bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred.
- MEALS ON WHEELS DRIVER – Southbridge Area – part time position available; 3 hours/day, Monday through Friday, 9:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. every other week. Responsible for one or two home delivered meal routes and related jobs at the Nutrition Center. Responsibilities include counting and packing food trays for home delivery. Count and pack hot and cold food products into carriers. Monitor food temperatures during delivery. Deliver meals to homebound participants and maintain records for routes. Maintain paperwork and report any emergencies or changes in participant status to the Site Manager or Meals on Wheels Coordinator. Clean meal delivery equipment daily. Other duties as assigned. Qualifications: Must have valid driver’s license, insurance verification and motor vehicle record check and a motor vehicle. Ability to work well with elderly participants. Ability to climb/descend stairs and navigate potentially uneven terrain (walkways, driveways, etc.). Capable of handling emergency situations and able to maintain confidentiality. Ability to lift equipment up to 25 pounds. Mileage allowance of 50 cents per mile for all Tri-Valley work related travel.
- PCA RN per diem – The Personal Care Attendant program (PCA) is designed to help people of any age with chronic illnesses or permanent disabilities and need assistance with personal care tasks who are living in a home environment. Per diem RNs are needed to conduct assessments for the PCA program. MassHealth requires standard documentation and complete assessments for all people applying for services. The assessment itself takes approximately one hour to conduct. Per diem RNs are paid $80.00 for each completed assessment. The Tri-Valley, Inc. service area includes 29 towns in the Worcester County and Milford area. Driver’s license, motor vehicle record check and minimum insurance requirements.
10 Mill Street
Dudley, MA 01571
No phone calls, please.
Tri-Valley Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Hiring a PCA or looking for work as a PCA – go to www.MassPCADirectory.org The directory will put those needing PCAs in direct contact with PCAs looking for work.