At Tri-Valley Inc. we value our staff as much as our mission. As we work to maintain the highest possible quality of life for our elder and disabled clients, we also strive to retain the most qualified staff members. Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are carefully interviewed, references are checked and a criminal record check is part of our employment process. Tri-Valley Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Our employees enjoy a modern work space in a renovated mill building in Dudley, Massachusetts, central to our service area. Our location is convenient to Interstates 290 and 395 and has ample, free parking. Benefits available to eligible employees include:
- *Health Insurance (Tufts Advantage HMO)
- *Dental Insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield – Dental Blue Select)
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance (no cost to employee)
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Work Schedule (after one year of employment)
- Generous Paid Vacation (accrues up to 21 days)
- Paid Sick Leave (accrues to a maximum of 30 days)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Personal Time and Bonus Days
- Pension Plan (agency contributes the equivalent of 5% of eligible employee’s annual salary into fund)
- 403(b) Plan
- 125 Plan/Flexible Spending Accounts
- EyeMed Vision Care Supplementary Coverage
- AFLAC Supplementary Coverage
- Digital Credit Union (DCU) Optional Membership
- Discounted Home and Auto Insurance (Liberty Mutual)
- Travel reimbursement 50 cents per mile for work related travel
Current Employment Opportunities
- HEALTHY LIVING COORDINATOR – Part-time 21 hours per week – Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9 am – 5 pm. The Healthy Living Coordinator will ensure the ongoing coordination and oversight of new and existing Healthy Living programs for the agency. Responsibilities include: Effectively build and manage relationships with new and existing Healthy Living partners in the community in order to grow program capacity and capabilities. Establish appropriate host sites which meet the physical room arrangements and time frames necessary for program delivery. Work closely with staff healthy aging trainers to coordinate program delivery. Work with marketing department to effectively promote Healthy Living programs both internally and externally to community partners including medical providers. Provide outreach to potential program participants through speaking engagements, referrals from community professionals and telephone contacts. Arrange for guest program specialists as appropriate. Maintain scheduling and registration for programs and follow up with course participants as needed. Manage all course materials including ordering new materials and tracking inventory as needed. Manage all data and reporting requirements for programs and oversee adherence to all programmatic and any grant requirements. Complete training in Healthy Living programs and deliver programs as needed. Attend staff meetings and any required training sessions. Display a consistently positive, cooperative, self-motivated, courteous, and professional attitude while working as a team member and pitching in as necessary. Represent Tri-Valley at state and local meetings as needed. Qualifications: Must have a Bachelor’s degree or minimum of 2 years of experience in a related field such as Social Work, Public Health, Community Health, Nursing, Gerontology, Human Services. Must have organizational and time management skills, communication Skills with consumers, community host sites, employees, physicians, and family members, communication skills to include public speaking, program planning. outreach and educational services and demonstrated analysis and problem-solving skills. Ability to conduct programming with groups of older adults and have an understanding of aging, older and or disabled adults and diversity. Able to develop and maintain positive effective relationships with providers, consumers, and the public and works as a member of a team and independently. Must have motor vehicle, valid Driver’s license; maintain minimum insurance liability on vehicle and complete motor vehicle driving record check. Have computer acuity – Software: Windows, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.22.
- NUTRITION AREA SUPERVISOR – EAST – Part-time 30 hours per week. Monday – Friday 8:30 to 2:30 or as otherwise scheduled. Supervises the operation of agency Senior Nutrition Centers located in the eastern half of the agency’s service area and cooperates in the general overall supervision of the nutrition program. Responsibilities include: Supervises operation of nutrition centers and lunch clubs under his/her jurisdiction, visits and monitors sites on a regular basis to review and direct operations, makes certain all duties assigned to staff are performed accurately and on a timely basis, coordinates the training and orientation of new Nutrition Center Coordinators under his/her direct supervision, provides educational guidance for staff to constantly upgrade performance and skills, participates in staff meetings, training sessions, menu meetings and Project Council meetings, assists with the recruiting of volunteers for nutrition centers as well as for MOW Drivers. Qualifications: Ability to communicate with clients, co-workers, etc. both face to face and telephonically. Computer acuity. Valid Driver’s license; maintain minimum insurance liability on vehicle and complete motor vehicle driving record check. Associates Degree.
- MEALS ON WHEELS DRIVER – Southbridge Area – part time position available; 3 hours/day, Monday through Friday, 9:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. every other week. Responsible for one or two home delivered meal routes and related jobs at the Nutrition Center. Responsibilities include counting and packing food trays for home delivery. Count and pack hot and cold food products into carriers. Monitor food temperatures during delivery. Deliver meals to homebound participants and maintain records for routes. Maintain paperwork and report any emergencies or changes in participant status to the Site Manager or Meals on Wheels Coordinator. Clean meal delivery equipment daily. Other duties as assigned. Qualifications: Must have valid driver’s license, insurance verification and motor vehicle record check and a motor vehicle. Ability to work well with elderly participants. Ability to climb/descend stairs and navigate potentially uneven terrain (walkways, driveways, etc.). Capable of handling emergency situations and able to maintain confidentiality. Ability to lift equipment up to 25 pounds. Mileage allowance of 50 cents per mile for all Tri-Valley work related travel.
- PCA RN per diem – The Personal Care Attendant program (PCA) is designed to help people of any age with chronic illnesses or permanent disabilities and need assistance with personal care tasks who are living in a home environment. Per diem RNs are needed to conduct assessments for the PCA program. MassHealth requires standard documentation and complete assessments for all people applying for services. The assessment itself takes approximately one hour to conduct. Per diem RNs are paid $80.00 for each completed assessment. The Tri-Valley, Inc. service area includes 29 towns in the Worcester County and Milford area. Driver’s license, motor vehicle record check and minimum insurance requirements.
10 Mill Street
Dudley, MA 01571
No phone calls, please.
Tri-Valley Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Hiring a PCA or looking for work as a PCA – go to www.MassPCADirectory.org The directory will put those needing PCAs in direct contact with PCAs looking for work.