At Tri-Valley Inc. we value our staff as much as our mission. As we work to maintain the highest possible quality of life for our elder and disabled clients, we also strive to retain the most qualified staff members. Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are carefully interviewed, references are checked and a criminal record check is part of our employment process. Tri-Valley Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Our employees enjoy a modern work space in a renovated mill building in Dudley, Massachusetts, central to our service area. Our location is convenient to Interstates 290 and 395 and has ample, free parking. Benefits available to eligible employees include:
- *Health Insurance (Tufts Advantage HMO)
- *Dental Insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield – Dental Blue Select)
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance (no cost to employee)
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Work Schedule (after one year of employment)
- Generous Paid Vacation (accrues up to 21 days)
- Paid Sick Leave (accrues to a maximum of 30 days)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Personal Time and Bonus Days
- Pension Plan (agency contributes the equivalent of 5% of eligible employee’s annual salary into fund)
- 403(b) Plan
- 125 Plan/Flexible Spending Accounts
- EyeMed Vision Care Supplementary Coverage
- AFLAC Supplementary Coverage
- Digital Credit Union (DCU) Optional Membership
- Discounted Home and Auto Insurance (Liberty Mutual)
- Travel reimbursement 50 cents per mile for work related travel
Current Employment Opportunities
- LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE –Part-time – 25 hours per week. The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) participates in screening consumers/surrogate over the phone for an adjustment to their service needs. The LPN reviews PCA evaluations for submission to MassHealth. Responsibilities include: Be knowledgeable of and comply with all state, federal and agency regulations, policies and procedures pertaining to the PCM program including time frames and Tri-Valley’s agency mission; Assess the consumer’s physical and cognitive condition and resulting functional limitations to determine the type and amount of personal care assistance required by the consumer during an adjustment evaluation over the phone; Conduct clinical reviews of evaluations completed by PCA per diem nurses to insure clinical eligibility criteria are met; Develop and track the schedule for re-evaluations to insure timeliness and continuity of PCA services for PCA evaluations assigned out to Per Diem nurses; Provide timely and complete written documentation adjustment requests; Input information on Per Diem evaluations and adjustments and any consumer/surrogate contact into the PCA software system; Maintain contact with physicians, MassHealth and consumers as needed; Refer consumers to appropriate medical providers or other community resources when necessary. Qualifications: Valid MA LPN License;Valid Driver’s license; maintain minimum insurance liability on vehicle and complete motor vehicle driving record check; Knowledge of PCA program and or MassHealth programs and community supports; Communicate with Consumers/Surrogates, co-workers, etc. both in person and/or telephonically; Computer acuity, organization and time management skills, written communication skills, meet deadlines in a timely fashion, attention to detail; Works as a member of a team and independently; Accurate record keeping skills and problem-solving skills.
- REGISTERED NURSE Nurse (Float) – The Registered Nurse (Float) completes assessments of consumers in their homes or other settings for Nursing Home, Adult Day Health, Frail Elder Waiver and PCA eligibility. Provides nursing consultation to Care Managers, Skills Trainers, consumers/surrogates and providers of personal care. Responsibilities include: Complete on-site assessment for Nursing Home (SNF) Adult Day Health (ADH), Frail Elder Waiver screenings, ECOP, Personal Care and PCA services as needed in our service area to determine medical eligibility. Works collaboratively with identified Case Managers/Skills Trainers to determine client appropriateness for specific service options, promotes cost effective service substitutions, and establishes the frequency, scope and duration of services. Assesses the consumer’s physical condition, cognitive condition and resulting functional limitations to determine the consumer’s personal care assistance service amount of time required by the potential participant/consumer according to state guidelines through face-to-face interviews. Qualifications: Must have and maintain a valid/current RN license in the state of MA. Bi-lingual preferred (Spanish/English). Must have minimum of two years of clinical experience. Must be able to communicate with clients, co-workers, etc. both face-to-face and telephonically. Valid driver’s license, own transportation, meet minimum insurance liability requirements and complete motor vehicle record check. Ability to manage multiple tasks in a highly organized manner. Ability to “float” between departments on a regular basis with a high level of organization and flexibility.
- PCA RN per diem – The Personal Care Attendant program (PCA) is designed to help people of any age with chronic illnesses or permanent disabilities and need assistance with personal care tasks who are living in a home environment. Per diem RNs are needed to conduct assessments for the PCA program. MassHealth requires standard documentation and complete assessments for all people applying for services. The assessment itself takes approximately one hour to conduct. Per diem RNs are paid $80.00 for each completed assessment. The Tri-Valley, Inc. service area includes 29 towns in the Worcester County and Milford area. Driver’s license, motor vehicle record check and minimum insurance requirements.
10 Mill Street
Dudley, MA 01571
No phone calls, please.
Tri-Valley Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Hiring a PCA or looking for work as a PCA – go to www.MassPCADirectory.org The directory will put those needing PCAs in direct contact with PCAs looking for work.